warriors rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

clearing

Go down

clearing Empty clearing

Post by Hawktail Sat May 24, 2008 11:31 am

All the cats were in the clearing and talking. Hawkstar is up on his rock listebing to the cometion below. I lifted my head. the border patrol was back already i just sent them out. every cat must of noticed my concern bc as i jumped from the high rock the were all locking at me. The patrol walked in and the were holding a hostage. " hawkstar we found these loner on our turf. what should we do to him?" Icicletooth meowed. every one was silent. "let me see him" i meowed and the parted so i could see him. my jaw droped in astonishment. everone was looking at me. "who is he, do you know?" Meltedfur asked. "do i know him, i know him like the back of my paw."i meowed "well then, who is it ?" shrewclaw asked while twicthing his tail. " this is Redtooth, my brother." The clan started yelling and conversating. i jumped up on to the high rock and started a meeting. " yes this is my brother, Redtooth. He is my older brother." Meltedfur got up. "your not going to let him stay r u?" I twiched my tail " i dont count on doing so , but i must ask you brother," i turned my head to redtoooth. "what brings you here to me and my clan" He looked at me and spit, nearly hitting me. " I am here to join your clan, what else" The clan went into a outburst of snarling and rage, even i growled at him." why would you want to join this clan?" His piercing red eyes glazed with hot intenzedy. " I dont come by free will, all the loner cats are being forced into 2 legs houses or they are dying. I came to you in hope that you can forgive my past and let me join you." he hung his head but i didnt fell sorow for him, just hate. " forgive you! i would rather forgive shadowclan for something i didnt do!" i spit at him He looked up at me " please give me a chance to do better." He still looked as mean as ever with his glowing red eyes." one chance is all, if you mess up" i put my claws out" i will permently shut u up." The gaurds relesed him. " i want a watch on him at all times, he is not allowed near the apprentices or the nursery." Icicletooth took up watching him right away and so did shrewclaw. i turned into my den . i curled up. my worst dream ever was alive and well. the person i was related to and the same cat who ruined my life was in my clan and looking ready to do anything his sick mind wanted.
Hawktail
Hawktail

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
clearing Left_bar_bleue0/0clearing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
2nd sheet:

http://warriorcatsworld.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

clearing Empty Re: clearing

Post by Hawktail Mon May 26, 2008 10:09 am

Hawkstar got onto the high rock and called a meeting. All the cats gathered around. Redtooth was under watchful eyes. " Listen up everone, yesterday while I was on border patrol I picked up cat scent. It wasn't clan or kittypet scent. So keep alert. I will also be uping the patrols." Some of the cats were looking concerned while others looked like as if they could care less. Redtooth didn't bother looking at me. I could feel something coming off of him. I tried to fell what he was felling but I couldn't."Why all this, is there something you are not telling us?"Redtooth asked smerkly. " Is there something you are not telling us?" Meltedfur asked. I hissed at him."If there was something of your concern you would know, why would you even think I was keeping something from you?" Meltedfur was going to say something but must of thought better of it because he sat down. "Good is there anything else important that should be reported?" No one said anything. "Ok then meeting is officialy over." I turned away. I stopped and turned back. Everyone was still there. "One more thing, I need to make a deputy." The cats all turned there heads to me. " The new deputy is Meltedfur." Meltedfur looked as shocked as everone else. "Thank you hawkstar." He dipped his head to Hawkstar. "Meltedfur I want to have a meeting with you now in my den."I turned to my den and meltedfur followed.
Hawktail
Hawktail

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
clearing Left_bar_bleue0/0clearing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
2nd sheet:

http://warriorcatsworld.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down