warriors rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cloudkits adventure

Go down

cloudkits adventure Empty cloudkits adventure

Post by Hawktail Fri May 23, 2008 4:13 pm

Cloudkit proudly held a mouse bewteen his teeth. "ha, i knew i was able to hunt, and on a nother clans terriatory without them noticing." he said to himself. He walked proudly. not relizing that if he coninues the way he is going he will land straight in the heart of shadow clan camp. (for starclan cats of this clan to inform hawkstar of cloudkits were abouts)
Hawktail
Hawktail

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
cloudkits adventure Left_bar_bleue0/0cloudkits adventure Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
2nd sheet:

http://warriorcatsworld.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

cloudkits adventure Empty Re: cloudkits adventure

Post by Hawktail Sat May 24, 2008 10:58 am

(for starclans sake will some starclan cat stop that nosey kit Smile )
Hawktail
Hawktail

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawktail Tue May 27, 2008 1:55 pm

(Cloudkit has been gone a week.) Cloudkit was resting under a large tree. He had just caught his lunch and was going to enjoy it. *sigh* He was lost and he knew it. "Why did I ever leave such a safe place!" He yelled at himself. He finished his lunch and got up. He has been tring to get home for what felt like moons! He climbed up a tree. He couldn't spot any sighns of life. He sighed and climbed back down the tree. " Hey you, little kit there." He turned around. There was a she cat with a little kit at her feet standing behind him. "Hi, who r u?" She snifed cloudkit. "I am saribi and you are?" Cloudkit knew he shouldnt talk to strangers but being lost was taking his better judgement."I am cloudkit of thunderclan." Saribi stiffened." One of those clan cats huh. Well you are far away from your home." Cloudkit brightened up. "Can you help me home?" The she cat shook her head. "I am sorry," Mist started to rise around her."but mabe u iner self will guide u home little one." As the mist went away cloudkit could see that saribi was no longer there. He shook the experince out of his head and walked to a tree whos roots looked like a skull. He fell asleep in there.
Hawktail
Hawktail

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawktail Wed May 28, 2008 9:34 am

"Hey you!" Cloudkit opened one eye. A racoon was staring at him. He jumped up and backed up."Who are you!" The racoon looked puzzled. "I am bandit, and you are?" Cloudkit got his fur to lie a little flatter." I am cloudkit." The racoon was sitting there all pleasently and stuff. "Nice to meet you cloudkit. You want to help me gather some food here." Cloudkit looked at the food the racoon was gathering. "I would like to help you but I am tring to find my way home." The racoon looked interested. " I will make you a deal. I know of a place some cats use to talk to their ancestors. If you help me I help you." Cloudkit turned and looked at the racoon. " I don't belive you." Cloudkit meowed. The racoon looked at cloudkit, no he was looking at something behind him. As if he wasnt even there. Cloudkit turned around, There was nothing there. He turned back to the racoon. " I am not lying to you. You could take my help or throw it away." Bandit said. Cloudkit shrugged and helped out the racoon. It was sunhigh by the time they were done. "So I help you now you help me." Cloudkit meowed. Bandit stood up. "Follow me." They passed tall grass, a pond, and even a few 2 leg dens before they got there. The racoon lifted his paw, raising away the grass that blocked the way. "It is in there that you will find your answers young one. It has been a plesure Cloudkit, goodbye!" CLoudkit meowed his good bye and walked in. There was a small stream with small pool of water conected to it. Cloudkit curled up and went to sleep in hopes that some starclan cat can help him.
Hawktail
Hawktail

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum