warriors rule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bramblekit wanders away from the nusery

4 posters

Go down

Bramblekit wanders away from the nusery Empty Bramblekit wanders away from the nusery

Post by Bramblekit Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:30 pm

"fine guys ill go alone"*bramblekit walks out and sticks her little tounge out* "u guys are like wimps y wont yall come with me?"*not waiting 4 an awnser bramblekit left the nursery blending into the dust with her short brown pelt and dusty brown eyes* *"ha no one will see me" bramblekit thought**she left the camp undected*"haha no one saw me"*she wishpered to herself*"oh no its Dawnstar"*she told herself*
.......................................................to be continued
Bramblekit
Bramblekit

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
Bramblekit wanders away from the nusery Left_bar_bleue0/0Bramblekit wanders away from the nusery Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Bramblekit wanders away from the nusery Empty Re: Bramblekit wanders away from the nusery

Post by Dawnstar Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:40 pm

"Bramblekit?Is that you?"the young leader purred"Look I can see you!" when Bramblekit was about to protest about her not being seen."You're a big brown blob!"Dawnstar laughed"Here instead of punishment why don't you come learn how to blend in with your surroundings an sunhigh?"she purred "Dawnstar?" "Oh great.Shadeclaw's coming!You know how he hates it when I don't punish anyone very hard!Go back to the nursery!I'll handle him!"she meowed and pushed the kit away.
Dawnstar
Dawnstar
leader
leader

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2007-11-23

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
Bramblekit wanders away from the nusery Left_bar_bleue100/100Bramblekit wanders away from the nusery Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Bramblekit wanders away from the nusery Empty Re: Bramblekit wanders away from the nusery

Post by Bramblekit Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:52 pm

*Bramblekit runs away head over tail back to the nursery*"oh crap"*she hisses when she triped over rocks*"ow ill tell u what ow" *she said*"well thats gonna like leave a bruz"*she arrives at the nursery*"im back!"*she purred**shadeclaw appears*"from where?" *he hissed*"oh crap"*bramblekit said*"um i was taking er i mean making dirt in the dirt place"*she lied thinking quickly*
Bramblekit
Bramblekit

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
Bramblekit wanders away from the nusery Left_bar_bleue0/0Bramblekit wanders away from the nusery Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblekit Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:23 pm

"oh really?"*shadeclaw respounded*"dawnstar where was she not the dirt place right?"*he asked*"i as if i should know"*dwnstar appeared*"then why do you have a big bruz on ur nose bramblekit?"*shadeclaw asked*"maybe we were fighting in the nursery and i hit that rock over there?"*bramblekit retorted*"well i dont know"*shadeclaw hissed*"well were."*bramblekit retorted in a huge lie*"so haha beat ya shadeclaw"*bramblekit hissed*"sorry"*she saw shadeclaw getting mad and he jumped on her*"your a lier"*he growled*"no im not" bramblekit started to like cry*
Bramblekit
Bramblekit

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawnstar Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:04 pm

(Sorry I only played Shadeclaw because he's my friend.I did not mean to have him a HUGE part of the story!)
Dawnstar
Dawnstar
leader
leader

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
Bramblekit wanders away from the nusery Left_bar_bleue100/100Bramblekit wanders away from the nusery Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblekit Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:32 pm

oh well sry
Bramblekit
Bramblekit

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawnstar Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:56 pm

That's ok!
Dawnstar
Dawnstar
leader
leader

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblekit Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:36 am

Bramblekit
Bramblekit

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawnstar Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:49 pm

Back to the story!
Dawnstar
Dawnstar
leader
leader

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblekit Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:40 pm

Smile

Last edited by Bramblekit on Wed May 14, 2008 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bramblekit
Bramblekit

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblekit Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:33 pm

kool huh
Bramblekit
Bramblekit

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawnstar Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:52 pm

I guess.
Dawnstar
Dawnstar
leader
leader

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblekit Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:03 am

lmao
Bramblekit
Bramblekit

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceweb Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:22 pm

does anyone come on anymore?
Iceweb
Iceweb
warrior
warrior

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2007-11-27

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
Bramblekit wanders away from the nusery Left_bar_bleue50/50Bramblekit wanders away from the nusery Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
2nd sheet:

http://theforestcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblekit Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:49 pm

im here
Bramblekit
Bramblekit

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceweb Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:26 pm

well, like other people too. no one from the other clans come on!!
Iceweb
Iceweb
warrior
warrior

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
Bramblekit wanders away from the nusery Left_bar_bleue50/50Bramblekit wanders away from the nusery Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawnstar Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:49 pm

I know.
Dawnstar
Dawnstar
leader
leader

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceweb Fri May 02, 2008 11:38 pm

i like am so into the wetpaint/wiki sites!!!
Iceweb
Iceweb
warrior
warrior

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadeclaw Mon May 19, 2008 8:10 pm

hey, i think i'd best ask the kit not 2 play me, but dawnstar can.

= D
Shadeclaw
Shadeclaw
depudy
depudy

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

http://www.warriorpower.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblekit Tue May 20, 2008 10:48 pm

GOSH PEOPLE I KNOW THAT ALLREADY@!!!!I FREA.KING KNEW THAT DUDES....I KNOW AND I FREAKI NG HA D A BAD FREAKING DAY GOSH YOU GOT TO REMIND ME ALLREADY AND GOSH WHAT'S PEOPLE FREAKING PROBLEM WITH US KITS????????????????//GOSH,FIRST SHANE IS A FREAKING A$$HOLE AND NOW THIS(I DIDN'T CUSS)
Bramblekit
Bramblekit

Character sheet
charictar sheet:
2nd sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down